A new Congress year is upon us and so are new advertising opportunities for 2021! We have a handful of new advertising opportunities that include web ads and badges, a banner stand opportunity geared towards our member institutions, a virtual publications table and our first digital event bag.
Want to customize an above opportunity or get in the virtual hands of every Congress attendee? Let’s connect!
As some of the most avid consumers of information, academics buy goods and services all year round. By advertising at Congress 2021, you can build interest in your products or services, drive traffic directly to your website, build relationships with a community of opinion leaders, and benefit from the following visibility and promotion:
- 8,000+ attendees
- 166,000+ visits to Congress website (2019 stats)
- 40,000+ YouTube views
- 6,450+ Twitter followers
- 219,128 impressions of 148 tweets by the Federation
- 3,050+ Facebook fans
- 4,000 – 6,000 Congress Essentials guides printed*
*in the event that Congress 2021 transition to a hybrid or virtual event where we decide not to move forward with publishing the guide, we will make similar advertising opportunities available online.
Advertising opportunities include:
- Online advertising on the Congress 2021 website
- Print advertising in the Congress Essentials guide
- Onsite advertising on the Publications Table
- Banner stand advertising for organizations and member institutions
- Registration stanchion advertising
- Publications table advertising
- And more!
For more information, download the Advertise & exhibit at Congress 2021 brochure.
To advertise at Congress please complete the Advertising Order Form.
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org.